Children's Center of Lexington
PROVIDING QUALITY EARLY EDUCATION AND CARE SINCE 1971
CHILDREN'S CENTER OF LEXINGTON
Providing early education and care since 1971
1580 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
Sally Gordon, Director
CCL is a licensed and NAEYC accredited full-time center providing a full preschool program and extended care for children from 15 months through 6 years of age. We strive to provide a nurturing, child-centered environment; promote the development of a child's emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual schools through a variety of hands-on, developmentally appropriate activities including opportunities for art, block work, dramatic play, cooking, science and exploration, math and reading readiness, neighborhood walking trips, music and movement, and sand and water play. In addition, CCL offers special programs: HappyFeet ( a soccer program designed for toddlers and pre-schoolers), Music and Movement with Fran, Winter Performing Arts Series, off-site field trips for pre-schoolers.
TO REQUEST AN INFORMATION PACKET FILL OUT THE BOX BELOW
STAFF CONTACT INFORMATION
- Ext 10: Office Manager, Laurie Konevich
- Ext 11: Director, Sally Gordon
- Ext 12: Assistant Director, Bonnie Mark
- Ext 13: Pink Room, Heather Maloof,Lee Morrissette, Tae Lyoung Cho
- Ext 14: Green Room, Doreen Downing, Bonnie Mark, Nicole Poleo
- Ext 15: Yellow Room, Mary Enes, Cortney Stockbridge
- Ext 16: Blue Room, Kim Correa, Amy Macdonald
- Ext 17: Purple Room, Jaycie Luke, Malory Wade
- Ext 18: Rainbow Room, Renee Buddington, Dominique DiSilva, Annmarie McGann, Nicole Willard
Double click here to add text.
Applications for September 2017 enrollment now being accepted. Contact us for information and to schedule a tour.
Now hiring teachers. Use Information request form to contact CCL